- Join the community:
- Looking for a successor for the HP Palmtop? Have a look at the devices Michael Mrozek offers in his Dragonbox Shop (browse for UMPCs and for the Pandora and Pyra Linux handhelds!)
- If you need repairs, upgrades and spare parts: Please contact Michel Bel (Netherlands, Europe) or Thaddeus Computing (USA).
- If you need software for your Palmtop, browse the S.U.P.E.R. palmtop software archive. In case the main link does not work, try this mirror: http://mizj.com/
hermocom was one of the last few supporters worldwide for the MS-DOS-based Palmtop PCs made in the 1990s by Hewlett Packard.
These are the HP Palmtop PC models 95LX, 100LX, 200LX, 1000CX and the OmniGo 700LX.
I can mainly help with the 100LX, 200LX and 1000CX models. The other ones you can ask me about, too, but I am not too experienced with them.
- Although "hermocom" does not exist anymore, I am still here, if you have a question.
- Have a look into my HP Palmtop knowledge base, a collection of articles about various topics, which may answer some of your questions already, or give you new ideas in order to find solutions.
- Software packages and drivers in the HP Palmtop Software download area.
- Please contact Michel Bel (Netherlands, Europe) or Thaddeus Computing (USA) for repairs, upgrades and spare parts.
Until 2014 I also offered:
- Repair service (worldwide)
- RAM upgrades
- Speed upgrades
- Backlight upgrade kit
- Spare parts, accessories and special offers
Since my interests have moved on to new topics (e.g. photography and 360° photography / virtual tours), I don't have the time anymore to care much about he HP Palmtops. But I still appreciate them as probably the best ultramobile computers, that have been available by now. :) I still have a few of them here and use them occasionally.