|Overview||Search Downloads||Submit file||Up|
GDBDUMPX is a new version of GDBDUMP (export databases from HP Palmtops to CSV), that was enhanced by:
- output is now compatible with MS Excel
- source is compilable under Linux
(source included in ZIP package)
Changes compared to GDBDUMP:
- field delimiter is ";" instead of ","
- only fields containing a ";" or a newline (rn) are now wrapped in doublequotes.
- doublequotes within fields wrapped in doublequotes are now escaped with doubled doublequotes '""' instead of '"'
- doublequotes within fields NOT wrapped in doublequotes are now printed literally instead of '"'
- newline (rn) is written literally to the CSV, not as 'rn' string anymore (so that Excel creates those newlines in the field's cell, too)
- date format changed from YYYYMMDD to ISO date format YYYY-MM-DD
- time format changed from HHMM to HH:MM
On Linux, compile with -fpermissive option to suppress char pointer conversion warnings.